A Message from Rohan Jewellers
25 March 2020
To our valued customers and community,
Rohan Jewellers places the health and safety of our customers as our highest priority.
The government guidelines on retail operations regarding COVID-19 are changing rapidly, so please continue to check our social media channels for updates to trading.
Our Leederville boutique remains open, trading with normal business hours.
We will be utilising our beautiful city boutique for pre-arranged appointments and private shopping only to offer our clients a safe and intimate one-on-one shopping experience.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us on 08 9242 1155, or for out of hours enquires, phone 0415 268 822.
We have quickly implemented new ways to continue serving our wonderful clients, and have taken strong precautionary measures to safeguard the health and well being of everyone.
– We continue to offer virtual consultations to our international, interstate and local clients via Skype, Zoom, phone and email.
– Our jewellers are prepared with access to off-site workshops so that we can continue with your bespoke orders.
– If you would like to shop privately at our boutiques, we welcome you to contact us to make an appointment on 08 9242 1155.
– In addition, we are offering phone orders and complimentary secure courier home delivery. Please contact our Leederville boutique directly to make use of this service for your convenience on 08 9242 1155.
– We are available 24/7 via our Facebook and Instagram direct message for all of your order and product enquiries should you need immediate information on quotes, pricing or advice.
We will continue to act on real-time information and we are committed to operating in a way that is safe, convenient and accessible for all.
We believe our mission of creating handcrafted jewellery that holds meaning and sparks joy is as important as ever in times such as these.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9242 1155.
— Rohan and Toni Milne.